Three Crowns Park is a not-for-profit, Life Plan community that provides senior independent living with available on-site, long-term care.
Our open, supportive culture of collaboration and care is exemplified by a dedicated – and long tenured – team of professionals from various cultures and backgrounds.
We’re always looking for motivated individuals who share our passion and common commitment to provide a genuine and unparalleled level of service for our residents.
Three Crowns Park provides a safe, attractive, friendly and familial work environment. Our culture nurtures our residents as well as our staff members: training programs provide professional advancement and personal discovery to help our team members realize the rewards of a job well done.
Three Crowns Park offers competitive benefits including health, dental and vision insurance coverage, and a 401k program. Three Crowns Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about current employment positions with Three Crowns Park, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Felicia Williams - Receptionist
You’ll get a warm welcome from Felicia, our first shift receptionist, who joined Three Crowns Park in 2017. From answering calls to guiding visitors, family members and residents around campus, her goal each day is to make everyone smile – and, she succeeds!
What Felicia most appreciates about her work here is the friendly environment and close relationships between staff and residents. And, interacting with our community has taught her that “Life doesn’t stop when you reach a certain age. It only gets better!” A native of Belize, Felicia has four children and an adorable granddaughter. In her free time, she loves to spend time with her mom and her family, and, she enjoys bringing her Belizean roots to the dinner table.
Positions Available at Three Crowns Park
Three Crowns Park is a not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community providing high quality health care options which foster security, dignity, independence and promotes personal growth. We are located in Evanston and easily accessible by public transportation, parking is also ample.
Choose the job you’re interested in, and click to view the full description.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Registry
We are currently seeking caring and committed CNA’s to assist our residents with activities of daily living.
The Essential Functions:
- Provides personal care services.
- Showers and grooming.
- Patient safety.
- Charting all patient care in the electronic medical records system (PCC).
- Reading and recording vital signs and weights.
- Maintaining a clean, safe, healthy household environment.
- Caring for nails and skin.
- Oral hygiene.
Take a holistic approach when providing Person-Centered Care:
- Provide care based on the unique person’s needs and his or her right to health.
- Focus on the abilities of the person and encourage activity.
- Design care that is coherent.
- Approach residents with dignity, compassion and respect. Work with an ethical perspective.
We seek the following qualifications:
- Certified by the state of IL as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant course that meets federal/state requirements
- CPR certification required
- Three months minimum experience in long term care preferred
- Completed Person First Training
- Able to follow oral and written instructions, and compose short correspondence and notes
- Able to present information in small group and one-on-one settings
- Works in a team responsibly and independently without direct supervision.
- Records observations and activities
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Ability to complete basic math computations.
Three Crowns Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer